Friday was my last day with Partful as their CTO. I just wanted to say thank you to Partful, but specifically to the engineering team who are super talented which made it was an absolute pleasure to work with. I am very excited to see how their journeys progress over the years, I have no doubt it will be filled with success. You will always have my support.
Instead of rushing into a new permanent role (of which I am still interested in discussing). This week I take the brave steps to being an independent consultant and after many discussions with trusted people I decided to start Resolutis. Along with a network of trusted talented people, I bring together my 24 years of expertise (in engineering ans sales) to help companies deliver value. This week has already been exciting with calls.
I am looking forward to rolling my sleeves up again. Calls with prospects already underway, so I am very excited and optimistic about this path ahead.
I can help with:
- CTO / CIO / Head of Software as a Service – helping to make the right choices for team composition, technology stack, plus supported tooling.
- Software delivery processes and tooling (CI/CD)
- Sales into delivery processes
- Software architecture design
- Strategies for migrations/ports and integrations
- Full stack mobile and web app development.
- AWS Cloud back end
- 3d, Rust and C++ projects